Tuesday 27 September 2016

Kids Room - FREE Printable

So I have been experimenting on printables lately! The font industry is huge, and having seen some great ideas all over the net I decided it was time I dabbled into the art myself. 

So today I am giving away a FREE Printable file, that you can easily use in your kid’s bedroom anywhere. This is a A4 size page/ card stock, or can be made into a poster. I decided to keep it simple for my first one – it says “Even a superhero has to go to bed” 

I am going crazy lately about lovely quotes and fun punch lines, made into inspirational home décor pieces. So here is my humble first attempt at the thing. More free stuff to follow.  :)


You can download the PDF file here
Don’t forget to hit the follow button on my blog while you are here !

Xo
PJ


Small print: 
Please note that, this image is for personal use only! 
NOT to be used for any commercial purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment